This project is both easy and fast. Using simple double crochet and chain it is super simple. Using Bulky yarn and a larger hook also helps it work up fast.
Stripped Granny Blanket
BULKY WEIGHT (6) YARN
17mm and 19mm Hook
Charcoal Grey and Maroon
- Make a foundation chain as wide as you would like the length of your blanket.
- DC in each CH across the foundation chain.
- Ch 2 DC in first stitch no
- Ch 1 skip 1 stitch
- DC in next stitch
- (CH1, Skip1, DC in next) until the end of the row.
- Turn and CH2
- DC, CH1, DC In next space
- Repeat until desired length of blanket is reached
You can switch colors at any time through out this pattern.
Fast, Simple and Classy
Make this design your go to gift of the season!
- Blankets and afghans
- Bracelet and Necklace
- Definitions & Diagrams
- Functional and Creative
- Granny Square
- Jewelry, Handbags and Accessories
- Purses and Pouches
- Slippers, Socks and Shoes
- Summer Wear
- Winter Gear
Latest FREE Patterns. Twisted Stitches
This flower stitch is absolutely beautiful. It’s not the stitch for beginners. I suggest you get a few projects under your belt before attempting this, intermediate skill level at the least. Other than that this pattern is a go! Great for projects like curtains or shrugs. To go directly to the tutorial, click on the … Continue reading Flower pattern
Does anyone else remember these baskets hanging in the corner or your mothers house. Filled with fruit, onions, potatoes. Most of the time the baskets were plain and simple. More about function than look. A staple in most kitchens from the 60’s to the 80’s. In the spirit of unique yet traditional i wanted to … Continue reading Hanging baskets crochet pattern